Joe in Africa 2013

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3, 2013

 Here are some photos of places that I will see.

Victoria Falls

Victoria Falls Airport

Johannesburg International Air Routes in Southern Africa


Cape Town


Posted by ettitan at 11:23 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (41)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ▼  April (21)
      • Arrived in Cape Town tonight.  Start touring in t...
      • Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
      • April 30  This is the pond at the Elephant Val...
      • April 30  We loaded up the safari vehicle to leav...
      • April 29, 2013 Continued.... Sunday was an early ...
      • April 29 continued. Saturday night we had kudu st...
      • I left you on Saturday night.  I will be brief be...
      • APRIL 29, 2013  Just sitting here on the bar wher...
      • April 27, 2013 Whew! What a day.  STARTED AT 6...
      • April 26, 2013  I arrived Johannesburg yesterday m...
      • No, I am not in Africa yet.  But, I did get to Chi...
      • Here is the second night perhaps? There is a boma...
      • April 20, 2013 What do you think I should eat on ...
      • April 18, 2013 Just a few days to go. Have checke...
      • April 16, 2013  Putting finishing touches on the p...
      • Packing commences today.  Mantra is to take only ...
      • Zimbabwe's capital is Harare.  The population is ...
      • April 4, 2013
      • Planning for Africa
      • April 3, 2013

About Me

ettitan
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.