April 30
This is the pond at the Elephant Valley Lodge at breakfast time on Monday morning.
This is Stacy, Ian, and I as we leave Elephant Valley.
We met Ishmael and he drove us back to Victoria Falls. Along the way we saw a Cape to Cairo bus with a bunch of young folks. It is 36 days. My next trip?
This is the pond at the Elephant Valley Lodge at breakfast time on Monday morning.
This is Stacy, Ian, and I as we leave Elephant Valley.
We met Ishmael and he drove us back to Victoria Falls. Along the way we saw a Cape to Cairo bus with a bunch of young folks. It is 36 days. My next trip?
I love the pictures you have posted. My favorite animal pictures has to be the hippos. I also love the pictures you have posted of the sunsets. They are magnificent! I am sure the pictures don't even do it justice.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have safe travels to Cape Town today. Love you!